Take the test you'll enjoy: A Toyota test drive
School may be out for you, graduate, but there's still more to learn - and earn. If you've obtained a degree within the last two years or will graduate within the next six months, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $750 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyotas through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
It pays to go to college: The Toyota College Graduate Finance Program1
We all know that going to college can be tough on the pocketbook. TFS goes to the front of the class with a finance plan that features the following:
- No monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles
- Competitive APRs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- $750 rebate when you purchase or lease on select new untitled Toyota Camry (excludes Hybrid model), Corolla, Prius c, RAV4 (Gas only), Tacoma or Yaris, this offer expires 1/31/17.
Making the grade: How to qualify
To qualify for the rebate, you'll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements.
- Earn your degree. To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or will graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW
- Get to work. When submitting credit application, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
The applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the college graduate program qualifications.
The $750 College Graduate Rebate must be used as a down payment on a retail installment contract or as a capitalized cost reduction on a lease agreement through Southeast Toyota Finance. Only one College Graduate Rebate per customer. Verifiable proof of recent or upcoming graduation or graduate school enrollment status is required at the time of lease/purchase. Must meet credit approval requirements and have no negative credit history. Must furnish proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of credit approval. Not all applicants will qualify. This offer expires 1/31/17. All other terms and conditions of the College Graduate Rebate Program apply; see dealer for details. The College Graduate Rebate Program may be combined with certain other special offers from Southeast Toyota Finance. This offer is available at any Toyota dealer in AL, FL, GA, NC, and SC. In addition, your dealer can advise you about additional offers for which you may be eligible.